• 검색

Jason 선생님과의 첫 수업

선생님 예전선생님 (pastmod)
수강과목 MOD
별점

이왕에 후기를 쓰는 김에

영어로 일기쓰듯 한번 끄적여 보겠습니다. 

Today, it was our first class. 

It was not the first time to meet teacher Jason, but I felt nervous a little bit for a few minutes. 

As time goes on, however, my tension was gone with his kindness.

We talked about two topics: one was a CNN article "Hong Kong's hot market in haunted houses" and 

the other was an column from a blog site "English Lessons in Korean Culture."

Here is the way how we proceeded the class. 

First, he let me read the article loudly and corrected my unnatural pronunciations, 

which was quite satisfying because that was my main purpose to have a class with an American teacher who can 

fix my wrong accents and pronunciations.  

And then he asked my opinion about the topics above. 

In the first topic, I said, even though I don't believe in superstitions like Hong Kongers, 

I would be careful to buy those houses with other possible reasons.

For instance, a house where someone was murdered might not be a good place to live, 

not because of some ghosts living there, but because of some kinds of security problems or the mood of neighbors.

In the second topic, time was up after I read some paragraphs. We are going to talk about this topic more tomorrow.

After our first class, I thought I should spend more time reading news articles loudly in order to improve my English skills.

Slowly but surely, I would like to develop myself into an excellent English speaker with teacher Jason.  

중간에 급한 일이 생겨서 나갔다 왔더니 벌써 12시가 지났네요 ㅎㅎ 

이벤트에 상관없이 그냥 올립니다. 

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao story
퍼머링크
권한이 없습니다. 로그인
번역
Jason 11.11.23.

I am so happy that you took the time to leave your review in English. It just shows me how serious you are about using your skills. Thanks for the good feedback.

See you in Class!

profile image
운영자:) 11.11.23.

와.. 일본에서 유학하시는데 어떻게 영어를 이렇게 잘하세요 ㄷㄷ

안그래도 12월 이벤트는 뭐가 좋을까 고민하고 있었는데, 그 중에 후보하나가 영어 일기 적기 였습니다.

운영자인 저도 영어를 계속 공부하는 입장인데 정말.. 여기 후기 올려주시는 분들 덕분에 더 자극도 되고 열심히 해야겠다는 생각이 불끈드네요!

정성이 담긴 후기 정말 감사합니다. 저도 한번 해봐야겠어요..

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 삭제하시겠습니까?

목록으로 돌아가기 😎