With Pheobe

• IELTS RESULT to mom-eng.jpg

26.0KB

• 선생님 Phoebe
    수강과목 IELTS SPEAKING
    이번 점수 7.0
    졸업여부 졸업
    별점

With Pheobe, I had a one-month class twice a week in April. The most impressive point with Pheobe is that she truely teaches in detail and does her best in order to deliever all the things and skills her students need.  She is always eager to her class by explaining meticulously to have her students understood and by checking homework. For these reasons, I am gateful to her for such a great helping hand. I highly recommend Pheobe's class.

스피킹 때문에 고심하던 중, 검색 후 맘잉글리쉬를 알게 되었고, 아이엘츠 공부하는 학생들 사이에서 많이 알려져있더라구요. 저는 수강을 결정할 때 선생님을 가장 중요시하는데 선생님마다 영상이 올라와있어서 참고 후, 피비쌤과의 수업을 요청하여 수강을 하게 되었습니다. 학원수업과는 다르게 1:1로 연습을 많이 해 볼 수 있어서 좋았고 꼼꼼하게 열의를 다하셔서 가르쳐주시려고 하시더라구요. 그냥 시간만 떼우고 마는게 아니라요.. 그리고 학생들의 실력을 잘 파악하여 수업을 진행하시는 것도 좋았습니다. 피비쌤과 수업 추천 드리며 다른 분들도 원하시는 점수 얻으셨으면 좋겠습니다. 끄읏. IELTS RESULT to mom-eng.jpg

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao story
    퍼머링크
    30분 체험수업을 받아보세요!
    원하는 선생님과 실제 수업 같은 체험수업! 등록 부담은 제로
    권한이 없습니다. 로그인
    번역
    profile image
    맘잉글리쉬 19.05.16.

피비 선생님은 작년 하반기 성적 발표 전체 1위였고 현재 헤드 티쳐를 맡고 계시죠!

그러니 수업이 좋은 것은 당연지사입니다!

매니져 입장에서 조커같이 아무때나 사용할 수 있는 무적카드(?) 같이 여러방면으로 큰 도움을 주시고 계시는 피비 선생님이에요.

7.0 졸업 정말 감사드립니다!

성적표까지 첨부해주셔서 더욱 감사드려요!!

profile image
    T.Phoebe 19.05.09.
    Jihye dear,

This is not a surprising score for me since I was always confident in you. You did not just have a good skill in speaking, but you always followed my instructions and you always did your homework. You deserve it Jihye! I am super happy!

Also, I want to thank you for giving me a chance to teach and help you in reaching your goals not only in IELTS, but also for your future educational and career plans. And I am grateful to you for trusting Mom-English.

Good luck to your future endeavors Jihye! I'm so proud of you!

- Phoebe

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 삭제하시겠습니까?

목록으로 돌아가기 😎