• 글쓰기
  • 검색
  • DJ

With my teacher Jerome for a year

선생님 예전선생님 (pastmod)
수강과목 MOD
별점

Jerome.

A year already passed since we started this lesson a year ago.
How many did I yell myself and you on every Friday..TGIF!!.

I am continue to keep in my mind what you said at the first lesson of last year.
"Keep pacience~. you will be able to improve your English fluently."
As you mentioned it's important to still learn English with you without giving it up.
By the way it's not easy to communicate in English with you,
it's due to downtime to learn English for a long time and my age couldn't be clever.

You know I am striving to reduce that you made sentences through computer keyboard to explain what you said.  ;D
And thank you for keeping pacience with me in my lession.
Of course you will also continue to keep pacience to learn me to be native speaker this year.

Best Regards,
DJ.

공유

facebooktwitterpinterestbandkakao story
퍼머링크
권한이 없습니다. 로그인
번역
profile image
Jerome 14.03.24.
Hello DJ!

Thanks for this nice letter. Yes it has been a year since we first met online. I remembered we had a difficult time then because I had to type almost everything I said. But now, I speak using my natural speed without typing and you can understand me very well. I'm glad that you remembered what I told you about being patient. It is important in any kind of skill. Specially when you are learning a new language. So please keep up the good work and continue to be patient and improve your English skills. I will be here for as long as you need me.

Thank you so much. This is from me and from your Mom-English family!

Best regards,
Jerome

신고

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 신고 하시겠습니까?

삭제

"님의 댓글"

이 댓글을 삭제하시겠습니까?

목록으로 돌아가기 😎